For quite some time I've tried to describe the love that K feels for her baby & baby stroller, and the contention that happens when T begins to use the stroller whether K was playing with it or not. Houston, prepare for takeoff, because I think that this daily problem may have just been solved!
 |
| Last week when we were at Ikea, I saw this gem. It was like stars began shooting around me when I thought that this looks like the perfect stroller/wagon for a boy! There was a floor model that we let T try, and he immediately smiled. Then he didn't want us to make him stop and caused and itty bitty scene as we put it back. He was fine once we got onto the elevator. |
 |
| Andy put it together after the kids went to bed that night and it was waiting for T, ready to be filled with Friend, blocks and lots of boy things in the morning. |
 |
| We haven't had a stroller fight in a week! |
 |
| K has had a few chances to push it around, but it's mainly T's. She's very happy to have her stroller. |
 |
| And just look at how happy this little man is! |
 |
| He's telling me "Bye" in this picture, guess he's off to somewhere special with Friend. |
 |
| And they are off! This walk around and around the house happens many times over the day. |
 |
| Thank you Ikea! If only all problems could be solved so easily! Now, if only I could stop him from standing in it and trying to get K to push him. :) |