Taking a deep breath and looking back on the day, we all made it through my first official day of school beautifully! Andy enjoyed being with the kids, they played, went to Costco for lunch and had dinner cooking when I got home. Boy oh boy was I ever happy to see these little ones when they woke up from their naps this afternoon. And they were happy to see me too, see!?!
 |
| His eyes and eyebrows are saying, "Mommy's home!" | |
 |
| Still had sleepy bed head, but is all smiles for Mommy! |
I know once the school year gets going we will all fall quickly in our routines and will really enjoy our holidays and stay-home days (weekends). The school year will speed along as it always does, and soon it will be summer again. I'm so grateful for our babysitters who love K & T as much as we do, it makes everything so much easier and they make the days so fun for the kids.
This is just plain fun. A few months ago one of the workers at Costco asked if they could draw a smiley face on the kids' hands instead of the receipt when they are checking us out. Well, of course you can Costco employee! Guess what we have to ask for just about every time we go now? Yep... smiles! K & T love 'em. We even noticed that each worker has their own style or saying with the smile.
And here's the cheese....guess who has a new face when I ask to take his picture? This guy! He's actually saying cheese too!