Wednesday, August 28, 2013

For my babies

For my babies.  When you wake up in the morning, Daddy will be here for the day to play.  I've been talking about going back to work over the past few days with you, my vacation has come to an end, but I'm not sure you understand.  I know that you are well taken care of and loved while I'm working, but please know that you are my heart.  Your giggles are music to my soul!  Thank you for one of the best summers of my life.  You have each grown up so much and I have loved being with you every moment.

 Miss K, you can say anything you want!  You are such a bright and responsible little girl.  You listen to every word I say and try your best in everything you do. You were potty trained this summer, and you are just about perfect at it.  You can name almost half of the letters that you see, you sort things by colors and can count almost to 15.  You tell me every day that pink and purple are your favorite colors, and you have begun to ask me questions about what I like too.  You love to do things by yourself but always know where I am.  You give great hugs, random kisses and ask for lots too.  You are a true joy and a bright light in my life.  I love, love, love being your mommy.  I think you are T's best friend, he watches you so very closely.  Thank you for being who you are.



Mr. T., You crack me up every day!  You are saying 3-4 word sentences, you think outloud, and you have an excellent sense of humor.  Your smile melts my heart.  You fall down more than any little one I have every known, I think it's because you are always running. You always get back up. You sing anytime you hear music, you like to be read to, you love to watch birds outside and sliding down a slide is one of your favorite things.  You are trying so hard to become independent.  You want to do everything that your sister does.  You love your family and ask where everyone is throughout the day.  You will always be my baby, no matter what!  I adore you.  I could stare into your eyes for days and watching you grow up has made my dreams come true. I can't believe you are almost two. I love, love, love being your mommy.  Thank you for adding such happiness and light to my life. 

I know that you will love to be with Nana, Aunt Shelley & Heather during the day.  You have missed not seeing them so often this summer.  I know that we will miss each other, but I promise that I'm coming home every day. It won't be long until we can start planning our next summer of fun.

I love you more than words can say.

Love, Mommy