Same old song & dance here, I'm trying to catch up on the blog! Here's a collection of photos that don't really fit anywhere, except together. I give you, a photo dump.
 |
| Both K & T have enjoyed 'feeding' their scooby snacks (dog bone shaped cookies) to their puppies over the past few weeks. |
 |
| This sweet little puppy has been one of K's favorite presents, ever. |
 |
| They both just love stuffed animals, and we have quite a collection growing here. |
 |
| I don't really love this new habit, but T has been putting his food on the outside of his plate at dinner. I just keep putting it back on the plate. It's a cycle. |
 |
| I'm not quite sure why, but he loves to 'line' stuff up. On this day it was noisy pots and pans. |
 |
| K continues to love to paint. She really likes anything artsy-craftsy. |
 |
| She's such a good example for T. He has been running to the table to paint when K does. Monkey see, monkey do, you are practicing your fine motor skills, and I am too! :) |
 |
| I walked by the bathroom and found puppy patiently waiting for K to finish one afternoon. |
 |
| Please ignore the giant pile of toys behind the kids, they sure were when they drug each other around in this diaper box recently. |
 |
| This guy could eat breakfast foods morning, noon or night. Give him a stack of pancakes and some jam and he's set. |
 |
| In January we celebrated N's bday at Chik-fil-a. Just look at all of those blondies in our family. |
 |
| These two too! |
 |
| It's hard to believe that N is 11. Where does the time go? She is growing into such a smart and responsible young lady. She is beautiful inside and out. Her Mommy Jenny would be oh-so-proud of her. |
 |
| Everyone loves a turn to play with baby J, especially this proud older cousin. |
 |
| K painted me some special pictures recently, just wanted to share. |
 |
| And here's Olive Man. He will eat every single one of these. |
 |
| and so will she. |
 |
| After one of our colder weeks, it started to warm up a little. We took the kids out to play and T wanted to dig. We noticed that our sand toys had frozen together in a bucket. This was a mind-boggling situation for T who really wanted a shovel. What's a little guy to do? |
 |
| Daddy helped him figure it out. T was delighted to 'drop it'. |
 |
| And then he played and kicked the ice for quite a few minutes before heading out to dig. |
 |
| She is always at home on a swing. |
 |
| Just waiting for ice cream at Costco on a Saturday. K & T love to run errands with us, and they love ice cream. |
In 15 years I am predicting that T will ask me if I have to pictures of him doing everything. The answer is, Yes. Yes I do. I don't want to forget anything about the miracles that you two are!
 |
| Her first shopping list. She says it says green beans, Barbie dream house, cheese and strawberries. |
 |
| I'm not sure we need a Barbie anything, but the rest is a yes. |
 |
| We are outside as much as we can be right now. The kids are very content to bundle up to get in a little swing time. |
 |
| I love their love of playing outside, we are so looking forward to a warm spring! |
 |
| A boy and his trucks, I'm most certain he is digging with them. |
 |
| Just a girl hanging out on the construction site (at the outlet mall). Pretty cute right? |
 |
| And this guy found a purple dino pal, they can have fun anywhere! |
 |
| See? |
 |
| I'm not sure what he's looking for, but I hope he found it. This place is a mess. |
 |
| They will probably hate this when they are older, but for right now K &T just grab each other's hands and dance when there is music on. On this day, it's the songs from our sing-a-long song videos. |
 |
| They had the best time! |