Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ooozing Cuteness

I snapped these pics before we left for church on Sunday.  A friend of mine made K's skirt & T's tie as a gift.  Isn't that a great present?  I loved it, she's so creative and fun!

I just wanted to capture K & T's sweetness before we left that morning, I just think they are the cutest kiddos ever!  I really enjoy picking out what they are going to wear each day, I like doing their laundry, I carefully think about what they'll eat during the day and what activities we will do.  Sure, I get frustrated sometimes, and I am learning a whole new kind of patience, but I over the moon with happiness that I get to be K & T's mom.  It is such an honor and will always be a miracle, a heaven sent miracle that happened for all of us.

I also know that summer is speeding along and that school will be here shortly as well.  I'm trying to cherish every moment, and these babies are rockin' our world!