My mom has these cars at her house that K likes to play with each time we play there. Nana gets down on the floor and she & K shoot these cars back and forth to each other. On a recent trip to Target we picked up a set for our house. I kept them in our laundry room for a few days and K kept running in there every time the door was open to ask for them. Boy oh boy was she excited when we got them out this week! I took a lot of pics of K & T playing with these awesome cars on our kitchen floor, I just love how they are playing together and the high chair didn't stop their fun one bit.
So far, K & T are great friends. T just wants to be wherever K is, and T is the first person that K asks for in the morning. When a stranger says 'hi' to K in the store, she always points to T to make sure they saw him too. She's very proud of him. I can't imagine having K without T or T without K. They are truly two peas in a pod, and I pray that they are always close. Before I get all weepy again, let's let the fun begin!
 |
| T checking out a car, he wasn't quite sure what to do at first but quickly figured out that the wheels need to be on the ground. |
 |
| Intently watching K to see what she does. |
 |
| I just heart these baby feet. Oh, those toes are so cute! T can often be found sitting on his knees to play right now. |
 |
| What a happy baby! |
 |
| "Hey K, I'm having a blast, are you?" |
 |
| Look at me, I'm a standing pro! |
 |
| K getting ready to make her next move. |
 |
| Aww Mom, I just want to play! |
 |
| T, watch this trick... |
 |
| We are ready for another adventure! |