Friday, July 20, 2012

Her Guys

On our recent trip to Chicago, I took a friend's advice and wrapped up a few surprises for K to give her when she was doing well in the car.  Both kiddos did great on the trip and we didn't even use 1/2 of the activities and goodies I had packed.  We've been giving K some of the leftover surprises here at home since we've been back.  I took pictures of her unwrapping the last one.  In the above picture I had just asked her if she wanted a surprise.  Clearly the answer was 'yeah'.  :)

Patiently waiting for Mommy to get it from the box in the laundry room.
Trying to open it.
Handing me the trash, she cleans as she goes.  What a smart cookie and a girl after my own heart!
More trash.
It's Telly!  It's no secret that K loves Elmo & Sesame Street and these little toys are some of her favorite things to play with right now.  She calls them her 'guys'. 
Such a happy girl!  She carries this little box around the house and it's so sweet to watch her play.
This is one of my favorite pictures of K, it shows her independence and her imagination.  Oooh, I just love her to pieces!