I saw this fun
idea recently and thought it would be interesting to try with the kids this Halloween. Our sweet niece B came over to help out, we just love her. K & T were so happy to see her too! I love thinking about and creating traditions with the kids, and fall has so many of them. I'm grateful that both Andy & I have parents who began traditions with us and gave us so much joy when we were kids. We both had such happy childhoods. We love you all!
 |
| Here's T, B & K ready to make cookie monsters! |
 |
| The table is set |
 |
| T wanted to try everything. We just gave him 1/2 of a piece of candy corn and he was content. |
 |
| K on the other hand tried lots of things. She usually doesn't have a sweet tooth, but she just dove in tonight. |
 |
| See her licking her lips? We had been at the table for exactly 20 seconds. |
 |
| so happy! |
 |
| K carefully watched B |
 |
| Mommy worked hard too. |
 |
| B made a smiley face cookie for K. K was thrilled. |
 |
| T happily played with blocks at his high chair. |
 |
| He's so silly. |
 |
| Daddy got in on the action too. Here are our creations, can you guess who did what? |
 |
| #1 |
 |
| #2 |
 |
| #3 |
 |
| #4 |
 |
| #5 |
 |
| Ready for a bath, we got icing everywhere! |
I'd say that cookie monsters were a hit! Can't wait to try them again next year. Happy Fall Y'all!
(answers: 1 B, 2 Mommy, 3 K did the green face, 4 B, 5 Mommy. Andy was still working when I was taking pics. His looks good too!)