I downloaded a bunch of pictures from my phone this weekend and came across a few that I wanted to share. There's not a lot of any one thing, so this is just a collection of the random awesomeness that is K & T. Here's just a glimpse of what the kiddos have been up to over the past few weeks.
 |
| Playing with playdough! Since it's dark outside so early, we have to find things inside to do after dinner before baths. I know they would much rather be outside, but it's just too dark and too cold right now. They are getting pretty good at using tools on their own and rolling worms and spheres. |
 |
| K likes to color, she is really working at trying to stay in the lines, and using more than more color. We've got some work to do, but she will color several times throughout the day. She is definitely a righthander. |
 |
| K & T are both really great at eating fruits and veggies. K will eat just about any of them, especially if it's raw and crunchy. She continues to choose a yellow pepper for her treat at the grocery store. When we eat salad, I always put a little on T's plate, even though he usually doesn't touch it. Recently, however, he started to eat it, and asked for more! I snapped a picture to remember it. Look at him digging in the bowl! |
 |
| I remember playing with couch cushions while I was growing up, building castles and forts with my brothers and sisters. T & K have that same furniture fascination. It's usually T who starts it and K jumps right in. |
 |
| See? They could do this for hours. It's a great indoor activity. |
 |
| One of my teacher pals gave these school buses to the kids. They have loved driving these all over the kitchen and hallway playing school and pretending to be bus drivers. |
 |
| K doing a little artwork on giant paper with markers. She drew those cute faces! |
 |
| The kids have always liked playing with stickers. Recently we added foam letters stickers to our collection, T found his 'T' quickly one day and just had to show me. "Mama, here's my T!" He can actually spelling his name already. :) |
 |
| These baskets hold stuffed animals in the kids' toy collection in our basement. One afternoon I caught K & T sitting in them and wondered where could the animals be. |
 |
| Oh. Apparently they were needed in the jumping party (that's what K told me). |
 |
| We took pictures with K & T's cousins a couple of weeks ago. This was the outfit they started in. Adorable! |
That's what we've been up to as we are preparing for the holidays!