Monday, August 18, 2014

wish list


Before we left on vacation, I asked K & T what they wanted to do while we were at the beach.  Their ideas were so cute, and very them.  I wrote their thoughts down one evening over dinner.  For a couple of days after that, K would come up with something and asked me repeatedly to write it down on the list until I did.

 K & T's Top 10 Beach Wish List To Dos!

1. Look for mermaids with Auntie Emma
2. Buy a pirate hat
3. Do flips off of a rock
4. Dig in the sand & look for shells 
5. See dolphins
6. Play in the ocean water
7. Ride on a camel
8. Look for Jake & The Never Land Pirates
9. Play in the sand with Papa and build sandcastles
10. Look for crabs in the sand

We actually accomplished more than half of this list!  Stay tuned for pictures!