Sunday, August 10, 2014

night watch

Last weekend I took K to see one of her friends play the role of Gretl in a community performance of The Sound of Music.  O was amazing to watch on stage, and K smiled widely each time she saw her pal.  The show was terrific, I'm so glad we went.  I hope K develops a love of musicals, because I love them and hope to be able to take to her to a lot more of them!
O & K after the show.  O was the perfect Gretl.

On the way home we saw Daddy & T coming home from a walk. T was carrying something, but I could tell it wasn't the shovel or hammer that he usually carries.
I slowed down to see what it was. 
Can you see it?

It's the snow brush from Andy's truck!  What a silly kid.  Apparently he told Andy that he needed to have it on their walk.  So Daddy let him.  What a great Daddy moment, I probably would have tried to get him to take something, you know, smaller.  
En garde neighborhood, T has your back!