K & T are always climbing, and jumping around, as most kids their age do. For awhile now I've been wanting to sign them up for a gymnastics class to see if they would be interested in it. I called a local gymnastic club and asked if they could sit in on a class so I could watch them and determine what to do. They were in separate classes due to their age, which made T just a bit nervous at first, but in the end, they both LOVED it. At this particular gym, parents had to stay in this one area, but I snapped the best pictures I could. Here's a look at their gymnastic classes.
 |
| T (in red shirt and grey shorts) running as part of the warm up for his class. |
 |
| K (in black and purple leotard) started off with some stretching and crab crawling. |
 |
| T trying to do a backwards somersault. He got it after a few tries. |
 |
| K getting ready to try a handstand. |
 |
| Doesn't she look like a natural? |
 |
| Well, this is right up this guy's alley. He does this all the time. :) |
 |
| Maneuvering through an obstacle course. |
 |
| This was his favorite part, jumping into a foam pit. |
 |
| At the end of the class, both kids were still smiling and asking when we can go back. |
G is for gymnastics. It was ginormous fun!