Sunday, July 19, 2015

a story

There once was a sweet young boy who was given some seeds by his mother.  "Plant these in neat rows in the patch by the window with me" she said.  "We will put them in the ground, cover them with soil, water them, and let the sun do it's work and they will grow", the mother promised.  The young boy did put some of his seeds in the patch by the window as instructed, but he held onto a few seeds.  He quietly tucked the seeds into the large container planter on his mother's patio without telling her. The mother watered the new patch by the window, and her container plants, and let the sun do it's work for a few weeks.
 That is why I have sunflowers growing in the middle of one of my patio containers. And I smile each time I see them.




Here are a few bonus shots of K & T having some summer fun.

 \