Saturday, November 30, 2013

snapshots from today

November is such a busy month for me at school with report cards and parent/teacher conferences, I have lots of posts in the works, I just can't get to them all right now.  One of these days I'll be all caught up, at least that's the dream.

We have thoroughly enjoyed our Thanksgiving break with K & T.  We went to my parents' for our Thanksgiving meal, have hung out with friends, did some online shopping, and played at home a lot.  It's been so nice to just slow down and be together.  I took a couple of random photos of the kids in action today, these kiddos are just so funny!  They make me laugh every day.  They are so sweet, and their view of the world is innocent and interesting.
Here is K playing with one of the princess lipstick tubes she got for her birthday.  She's got a good pucker! 
This dude loves shoes.  He thought he was awesome as he tried to march around in Daddy's shoes. 
More to come!