Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Miss K is Three!


Oh how I love, love, love you K!  You are such a sweetheart and a Momma's girl.  You are a people pleaser, a rule follower, an accessory loving, pink wearing, craft happy little girl.  No longer are you a baby, for when I look at your beautiful face, gone are those chubby cheeks that you had when you came home.  You are smart.  You have opinions, and you share them.  You want to try everything on your own.  You love your little brother and look out for him everyday.  You are chosen, wanted, prayed for and adored.  You are an incredible blessing to our family and I am so proud that I get to be your Mommy.  You are my daughter, and my very favorite little girl in the entire world.  I love you K.  Happy, Happy Birthday!

Here are some fun facts about K, our newest THREE year old!

favorite foods- Nutella toast, strawberries, potato chips, salami, pepperoni, black olives, raspberries, salad, apples and she recently discovered chocolate-vanilla swirl pudding
favorite shoes- any.  She loves to dress up.  The cuter and dressier, the better.
favorite colors- pink & purple, in that order

favorite tv shows- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Harry the Bunny (on Netflix)
favorite songs to sing to herself - ABC's, Rain, Rain Go Away
favorite thing to do after naps- play games on the ipad (don't worry, they are all educational)
favorite books- I Ain't Gonna Paint No More, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Pinkalicious
favorite movies- Tangled, Angelina Ballerina, Cinderella
favorite toys in her bed- Baby who must be properly swaddled, a stuffed zebra, and her musical seahorse
favorite songs at bedtime-If You're Happy and You Know It, Skidamarink, I am a Child of God
favorite things to do at home- color, paint, playdough, run around with T, jump on the trampoline
favorite accessories- any and all especially if brightly colored or shiny
favorite places to go- Heather's house, Nana's house, Shayleen's house, the zoo, her church nursery class
favorite clothes to wear- anything frilly or glittery, polka dotted, and pink
favorite saying- "Mommy, mommy, mommy..."
favorite things to do in the car- look at books, count buses (and will distinguish between a school bus, city bus and church bus), look for letters she knows on signs

favorite games to play- Hide & Seek, Zingo
favorite snacks-apples, juice, yogurt, cheese
favorite trick- doing somersaults! She is proud that has figured out how to do this. 
favorite things to do outside- swinging, sliding, look for the moon, look for deer and the wild turkeys that live nearby, chase T with the play mower

Here's a little K story:  We are celebrating K's birthday this weekend with a family party.   I asked her what she wanted to eat at her party for lunch, she said "sprinkles and cake". I then explained that we needed to eat food before cake like pizza or soup or salad. I asked her what she would like.  She then tried to explain to me that cake would make everyone happy.  For someone with such a small sweet tooth, she sure is pushing the cake! 

Happy Happy Birthday Miss K!