Thursday, September 19, 2013

smartie pants

K & T get to walk to the bus stop with our sitters a couple of days a week to see their older friends jump on the school bus for school.   Both of our kiddos have been completely obsessed with school buses for quite some time now.  We hunt for them when we drive a couple of mornings a week, and both kids shout out every time they see one.  One morning we recently saw 11!  That was a lot of yelling for 7:30 in the am.  :)  Watching their friends be able to get on the bus only fuels the fire that K & T want to go to ride on a school bus and go to school too.  Wait until they figure out that Mommy is a teacher and gets to go to school every day! 
Just before I snapped this shot, T told me he was going to school and he was saying 'bye' to me.  Guess his school is a little lenient on the dress code for shoes. Those are K's Minnie Mouse slippers.

And look at this smartie pants!  I was cooking dinner on Wednesday when K says to me, "Mommy, I made a Q".  I turned around and saw that yep, she indeed did.  She did it all by herself, her very first letter!  In true mommyblogger fashion, I made her freeze so that I could get a picture.
When the time comes, these two little ones will be ready for school! Couldn't be prouder.