I have just a couple of more posts about summer activities and then I'll be all caught up!
What is making K smile so big in the picture below? A playdate with her cousin B & Aunt Sarah of course! We spent a spectacular and somewhat sweaty morning at one of our favorite indoor playlands along with half of the city we guessed. It was spectacular because of all the fun we had, and somewhat sweaty because of all of the fun AND all of the people that were playing together. K & T of course had a ball, and truly enjoy being with B & Aunt Sarah. I am finding it harder and harder to get pictures of K & T, they are becoming quite adept at dodging my lens, and not looking directly into the camera when I do corner them. I even bought a
shutter hugger to help with this situation, but all T wants to do is reach for it instead of smiling. Here are some of the highlights of the day.
 |
| K & B, best buddies. |
 |
| Auntie Sarah & T, both have stunning blue eyes. |
 |
| K & B sliding together down one of the biggest curly slides. |
 |
| T & Sarah looking for some fun! |
 |
| WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (That's B, T & me, and K) |
 |
| Again, again! |
 |
| T looking dapper in the toddler room. After playing for a bit, he wanted to go back to the big slides. |
 |
| B obliged. |
 |
| Just look at those smiles! |
 |
| Auntie Sarah & T way, way up! |
 |
| Getting a little braver and sliding on her own. |
 |
| Thanks for such a fun morning, can't wait to do it all again! |
 |
| We just need a bath and a nap first. |