Sunday, August 2, 2015

a date with Em

A couple of weeks ago I took K & T to a local community theater to see Aladdin, Emma helped us get tickets as her camp kids were going there too.  It was fun to see Emma working, and the kids loved the play.  K & T did a great job paying attention during the show, and clapped at all the right times, I hope we get to more of this in the future!
K & T were excited to see Auntie Em at her work.
The stage is set and the play in about to begin.


Recordings and photos weren't allowed during the performance, so I followed the rules.  The smiles on the kids' faces lasted the whole time!  It was really neat to hear them talk to Andy about the play at dinner that night, they remembered lots of details about it!

Thanks for helping us get tickets Emma! We loved spending time with you!