Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dance, dance, dance!

In looking back at my blog, I realize that there are holes in times.  This must be when my life is super busy with school.  I don't know how it's possible, but I can't remember ever blogging about dance. K had asked for dance lessons last year when she realized that her cousins were going.  It was a big motivator to potty train quickly.  After taking her to baby ballet for a couple of weeks, I just knew that T would love being in the class too.  He LOVES music, and any one can use a little extra help at following directions right?  So, we enrolled him too and he did love it.  From Jan-May I took the kids to dance class every Saturday morning.  It was incredible to watch them learning and having fun. Their dance recital was in May and they looked so adorable.  They danced their little hearts out on stage, some just doing their own moves, but they were up there! That takes some courage. Here are a few snapshots of our little dancers!
K all dressed up and ready for the recital.  There's aren't words to describe how much she loved getting dolled up for the big show.
Our dancers,  Check out that suit on T!  He was hard to get to sit still for photos, but trust me, he looked so cute.
Snapshots of their performance. 


Is dancing with the stars in their future?  Maybe!


In her element.


Proud princess of her performance.
The kids loved watching the other dances, and moved right along with them!
Final curtain call.  T is on the left in the front, and K is on the right, also in the front.
Our cheering section.
K is already asking about dance for this year and when she can go back.  Stay tuned for more!