Hey all, Aunt Emma here. I've taken over the blog for the day! So about a week ago, K and I had a spa day: homestyle. Here's a peek at our super fun night!
 |
| A before shot. I promise I'm not squishing her hand. We cut her fingernails and squared them - you know, the fashionable style. |
 |
| We had a foot soak in warm water. |
 |
| We exfoliated. It had been a long day playing! |
 |
| So excited!! Look at that cheesy grin. |
 |
| Whoa! Warm towels! |
 |
| We even added some cooling lotion with a mini leg massage. Geez, Aunt Emma is awesome. |
 |
| We tried toe separators, but decided against them. They felt weird. |
 |
| The color choices! Pink or orange? What do you think she picked? |
 |
| She's thinking hard about making her color choice... |
 |
| We took some cute pictures to give her a little more thinking time... |
 |
| And some silly ones... |
 |
| ...and we listened to Frozen and sang along to "Do you wanna build a snowman?" |
 |
| She finally picked orange! LOVE! |
 |
| Waiting for her nails to dry. So patient! |
 |
| Of course she had to have toes to match :) |
 |
| After her mani/pedi, K wanted to try her hand at it, so she painted mine! |
 |
| Look at that concentration! |
 |
| Pretty sure it was the best manicure ever! |
 |
| We had a blast! |
 |
| Showing off gorgeous nails and a gorgeous smile! |
 |
| Waiting for everything to dry so we can go play some more! |
 |
| "You really want me to pose like this?" |
I love this girl! She's so spunky! We had such a good time singing and being girly. Can't wait to do it all again--Love you, K.
-Auntie Em. (Yea, I know. But I knew you were thinking it, might as well say it.)