Sunday, July 13, 2014

dirt

I took these pictures earlier this summer, maybe even late spring.  I can tell because Andy has built new garden boxes this year, and these are the old ones.  :)  I took these photos to remind me about how much K & T continue to enjoy being outside.  They like digging in dirt, looking for worms, and dragging rocks around the yard.  They were so excited to help plant our garden this year, and they are loving eating what is coming from it.  T always goes for berries first and K eats the lettuce, peas and is patiently waiting for the carrots. Bring on the dirt!
Here's K begrudgingly posing for a picture, she's cute no matter what, but look at those hands on her hips!
Here's T giving me a cheesy smile.
K literally filled this bucket with rocks.  Literally. And tried to carry it around.
This is a new favorite way to swing on the swings by both T & K.  And there's the ever present shovel.  He usually has one in his hand when he's outside.
K & T looking for bugs and worms.  I love their intensity in this picture.
More digging, this time in Daddy's compost which is really fine and gets....
....everywhere!  Just look at those dirty feet!
And they don't mind it one. single. bit.  Got dirt??