Tuesday, April 29, 2014

selfies

My mom has mentioned a couple of times that T has gone upstairs for a few minutes while she is making lunch, and that she has found him in our closet.  There is absolutely nothing for him to do in there, and I've tried talking to T about it.  He says "I no touch your dresses Mommy", or "I just looking" if I ask him what he's doing in there.  I laughed out loud, for real,  when I found some pictures on our ipad recently, they solved the mystery of what T's up to.  He just wants a little privacy, I guess, to take some selfies!  There were lots of these pics on the ipad, I just grabbed a sample for documentation.
Our closet. view is from him sitting on the floor with his back on the wall.



Now he has shut the door and is sitting in the dark.  Perhaps he heard Nana or K looking for him?


Busted!

Oh how I love our little man!  He is gaining more and more independence every day.
What a silly guy he is too!