My mom has been taking K & T to library on Tuesdays for storytime. I'm thankful that she is willing to do this, it's so good for the kids to grow their love of learning! Yesterday's topic was about sharks. At storytime several picture books are read aloud to the kids, with breaks of singing and dancing in between the books. K likes the stories, and of course T loves the songs. Yesterday, they danced the Sharky-Pokey (to the tune of Hokey-Pokey) by putting their right & left 'fins' in and out. How fun is that!!! After storytime, there is always a craft for the kids to complete. Again, I'm thankful that my mom is willing to help these two very independent toddlers through these crafts. Just look at the great shark hats they made! K & T were VERY happy to model them for me when they woke up from their naps yesterday while I snapped some pictures.
 |
| The cutest sharks ever! |
 |
| Making shark mouths |
 |
| He didn't actually bite her, he was just practicing being a shark. :) |
Who loves the library? We do!!!