Thursday, June 14, 2012

Who Took the Cookie From the Cookie Jar?

Mr. T. took the cookie from the cookie jar!  (This is one of my favorite kids' songs, such an oldie, but a goodie)
In talking about teething with our friends recently, one of them suggested giving T a Nilla Wafer to help ease his chompers.  Of course I wanted to document the faces that he would make with this new experience.  Boy-oh-boy, is he a cutie!  T doesn't get these cookies very often, we're still introducing stage 1 foods to him, but this was so much fun to watch.  He loved it!  He also loves to sit in the high chair and has begun to bang his hands/arms on the tray in giddyness while we prep his food.  He's so silly!
He's checking it out...

Opening Wide!

Not sure what to think...

Still deciding...

Hey Mom, I like it!

Really, I do!

That was delish, can I have some more?  I'm picking crumbs here!