Friday, March 28, 2014

another snow day? YES!

We have had several snow days this winter, and I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED being home with the kids on these bonus days.  We always managed to find plenty to do inside while the snow came down outside.

We all love looking at the white stuff from our warm and cozy living room.
I just wonder what they are thinking...
Time to get some wiggles out!  Jump, Jump K!
Blocks have become a favorite toy recently, they are both getting much better at putting them together.
A flower tower!
I brought some snow inside for the kids to play with in the sink. They can do this for much longer than playing in it outside.  Of course there was some sampling,
And lots of stirring and scooping.
I got a little worried about their hands getting too cold, so I got them some gloves.
They didn't mind a bit!
In fact, T stayed and played for almost 20 more mins after K decided she was done.  
Cutest snowman around.

We heart snowdays!