Doing more catch up here on the blog, I took some photos on another snow day where I got to be home with the kids back in December. I adore these bonus days, and cherish the extra time that I get to play with these two. Plus, who wouldn't like to get a call that says, 'don't come in to work today'. :) That's the best kind of call to get at 5 am!
 |
| On this particular day T spent quite a bit of time watching the city workers plow our street. |
 |
| And he enjoyed rearranging the ornaments on our Christmas tree. |
 |
| The kids had themselves a singing session with one of their favorite songs, If You're Happy & You Know It. Here K chose to clap hands (while sporting a terrific princess outfit)... |
 |
| While T chose to run around. |
 |
| Now they are both 'shouting hooray!' I love how their poses are almost exactly the same. |
 |
| This songbook was a favorite item at Christmas, they would turn the pages and turn the pages looking for pictures of Baby Jesus, Mary & Joseph. |
 |
This nativity was a popular play spot throughout the season. Note the 4th wiseman on the right. I don't remember that one in the biblical version. |
 |
| Finally, K & T found my chart paper and LOVED laying on the floor drawing pictures, especially when I traced their bodies for them. See T trying to trace his foot? |
Oh, how I love these littles!