We received a package today that had bubble wrap in it, the good kind with the large bubbles. I, myself, love to pop bubble wrap and started popping a few while K & T were finishing up dinner, silly me. I shouldn't have been surprised when they wanted to 'do myself' and give it a try. Right then. After a little coaxing, they finished up dinner and were quickly cleaned up for a chance with the plastic stuff. I gave them each a little sheet and then grabbed my camera.
They were so enthralled with popping the bubbles and worked for lots of minutes to get them all. I'm going to have to remember this when I really need to get something done! They hardly spoke (which is rare), they slowly walked around the family room and the kitchen, and each got every bubble on their piece. All I could think about what how cute they were and of all the fine motor skills practice they were getting. :) I can't seem to ever turn the teacher mode off.
I was begging them to look up for just a picture showing their faces, but only K complied. You will see that T couldn't tear himself away for even a moment!
 |
| Trying out the bubbles. |
 |
| Just look at T's face, he is so pleased with himself for doing it! |
 |
| Giving me just a second to take a picture. |
 |
| deeply concentrating...even his shoulders are raised! |
 |
| Let's call this: Mommy, I am not going to look up. Stop asking. |
 |
| This picture is called: For real. Stop asking. I'm turning away from you. Take a hint. |
 |
| And this one is: I'm doing to exact opposite of what you wanted me to do. Bubble Wrap Rocks. |
 |
| Still at it as they both ended up on the couch trying to get every. last. bubble. |
 |
| Just love these little fingers! |
 |
| I love how his little tongue is sticking out just a bit. He's determined. |
 |
| Happy K! |
We are starting to think about Christmas, now I'm not sure if they will want the present, or what it's wrapped in! Happy Popping!