Sunday, October 20, 2013

a conversation

Just a couple of brother & sister shots I took recently.  Yep, that's right, they were sitting underneath our kitchen table having a snack while I cooked dinner.




Here's the conversation that I wanted to share:

When I was driving with K & T the other day, we spotted a couple of school buses and K told me that she wanted to be a teacher like me.  I told her that she would be good at that and that I thought she would like it. Then I asked T what he was going to be when he got bigger.  Before he could answer, K said as seriously as she could, "He's going to be a princess!"  I watched in the rearview mirror as T's mouth dropped open and he said also very seriously, "No I not, I going to be a boy!"   I laughed out loud, for real.  These two are so funny together!