Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Break Fun -outdoor version

We really have been enjoying the great weather that we've had recently by getting outside for walks and playing the backyard. It's a little difficult for me to snap photos of these two littles, make sure they are safe and play with them all at the same time, but I've grabbed a few.  Here are some K & T's recent outdoor adventures.
Chasing a ball and/or each other
K loved playing with these trucks.  She's an excellent rock finder, and piled them inside the truck's bucket.  T stuck to the ball.  (Just this week he learned how to crawl under the fence.  No picture to prove it though.  Daddy is putting up the inside fencing wire soon.)
Nothing stops Mr. T! He watched K climb this ladder to the slide just one time and quickly wanted to try it himself.  I wasn't sure how he would do, so I climbed up behind him, then slid down the slide before helping him down.  I'm sure it was quite a sight :)  Whenever we climb steps anywhere, we count, sometimes forward, sometimes backwards.  K is becoming a great counter!  T knows this practice too and each time he climbs the ladder, he starts randomly saying numbers.  It usually goes, "two, four...nine".  I couldn't be prouder! 
T chose to go down on his belly (like he goes down stairs) for a few days, now he sits like K most of the time.  No matter which way, he always finds the dirt!
Another belly shot.
K is a sliding pro!  She has also tackled the climbing wall, to the right of the slide, a few times.  She needs help just at the very top.  Luckily, T hasn't tried it yet.  :)
Whee-eeeeeeeeee!
See?  A pro. 


We are looking forward to many more warm days!