Sunday, April 14, 2013
Haircut
We got T's haircut on Saturday. I told the hairdresser that he just needed it shaped up, but to leave his bangs 'longish'. T wasn't too happy to be there, but appreciated the lollipop that the patient lady gave him and he held my fingers the whole time. 10 mins later I was staring at a very handsome little boy, but wondering where my baby had gone! Thank goodness we don't have to do it again for a few weeks, he's already growing up way too fast.
As an aside, K didn't her haircut, as we are growing her hair out. Initially she was a little bummed, but I think mostly because there is a play set at the children's haircut place we go to. I overheard a conversation that she had with Andy during bath time that night. He had asked her what she liked that we did that day. She said, "T got haircut, me no, me and Daddy walking outside. Me push buttons!" (He took her to Game Stop). I was pretty impressed with what she remembered, and that she liked Game Stop. Guess she wasn't to bummed, she got to push buttons! :)