Thursday, May 17, 2012

(Start singing the Klondike Bar theme) What do we do-ooo-o, with our day?

It's another great day at our place!  It is truly amazing how quickly time is going by, I feel like I wake up on Monday, and all of the sudden it's Thursday. Where does the time go?  We must be doing a lot of playing with T & K.  There's honestly nothing I'd rather be doing! 
K spends a lot of time here at the fridge.  She pulls down the magnets, carries our photos around, and play with these letters.  We've also received a new Fridge Phonics set that she LOVES!  We have a locker mirror that she stares into and giggles at herself with.  She's so funny.

We spend a lot of time feeding T throughout the day.  We each have our own particular way of doing it, and we really enjoy this snuggle time with him. 

Oooo, I just love this little boy!  I wish he would stay little forever.

K can also be found playing here at the kitchen sink.  This is something I remember doing when I was growing up with my sister.  I'm so glad that K loves to do it too.  We remind her often to 'keep the water in the sink' as she often tries to drink a lot of it. 

She could spend a lot of time here!  We switch up what 'tools' she has in the sink, but her favorites include measuring cups and the whisk. 

I did mention that we spend a lot of time doing this right?  :)

K could spend all day outside!  Daddy has cut the grass a bit shorter so she can walk around a little more easily in it.

I can hardly wait until K can start taking piano lessons.  Myself and my five siblings all play the piano, and I'm grateful that my parents encouraged/forced us to do so.  K likes to sit on the bench and bang away at the keys. 

T really likes his tummy time, especially since he's developed his upper body strength.  He is constantly moving from side to side, or front to back, and it's all making him so strong!  He rolls, spins and twists to get just about anything he wants on the carpet. 

Everything goes into T's mouth, and we spend a lot of time cleaning/washing/and pulling things out of his mouth.  I hope those top front teeth come in soon!

This shopping cart has been a big hit with K.  She pushes her baby doll in it, stuffs it full of toys and drives it around the kitchen.  She is a little possessive of it if T makes a move to come near it.  We're still practicing sharing around here.

T is growing up so quickly, he is eating his solid food in the high chair now and LOVES seeing things from this height!  He spends quite a bit of time here.
I didn't take photos of naptime or K's meal (but you've seen those before :) ) That's how our day goes.  We play, play, play all day and occasionally run errands in-between these sessions.  I'm blessed to be on maternity leave right now, and when my leave is up, Daddy is going to take over until school is out.  They are going to have so much fun!