We had our annual cousin pictures taken a couple of weeks ago, and as always, loved how they turned out. I love seeing the six of them together, thinking about how much they've grown up throughout the year, and always leave the shoot feeling so very blessed. Adoption is such a beautiful thing, and I can't help but be thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mom to these two. I love them more than I have words to say. I am so thankful to a loving Heavenly Father whose hand built our family. Life just wouldn't be life without K & T!
 |
| This is one of my favorites. |
 |
| This one too! I love their giggly smiles here, and K's hair looks so long and lovely. |
 |
| His eyes. Get.me.every.time. |
 |
| Gorgeous girl growing into her big girl teeth. |
 |
| Buddies. |
 |
| Love You Forever! |
 |
| The cousins all together, look like an Old Navy ad! |
 |
| handsome J |
 |
| T loved laying on this brick bridge wall, it's over real water of course. |
 |
| N & A, beautiful sisters. |
 |
| Dreamy eyes, hot chocolate mug. |
 |
| T asked the photographer to take his picture, he climbed up this little hill, and posed all on his own. The scarf on the branch on the left? T's idea. :) |
 |
| Baby J is so much fun. |
 |
| Love these two! |
Happy Thanksgiving from our two cute turkeys to yours!