Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone!  We are happy, healthy and here.  These pictures were taken in November of this year, our annual pictures with K & T's cousins on my side of the family. I showed most of these in a November post, but we loved how they turned out.  Since these pictures have been taken, T has lost 4 teeth, he has a huge space in the front of his mouth, and his speech has changed just a little.  One of his bottom permanent teeth has cut through, and T is happy about it.  He checks on it almost every day.  :)  It's just another sign that K & T are growing up, much too fast to my liking.

They are so very excited about Christmas.  We have baked treats, made sock snowmen, crafted mint jars, caroled to neighbors, watched a nativity performance, sung with the primary at our church's Christmas dinner, prepped for T's & my school parties, taken pics with Santa, shopped, looked for Zingle (our elf),  wrapped presents, watched Christmas cartoons, and unwrapped a book to read as a family each night.  We are ready for Christmas! Tonight T was literally just jumping up and down in my room after his shower, I asked him to count while he was doing it, and he made it to 100 with a little help. We've set out cookies for Santa, sprinkled reindeer food on the lawn, and set out our stockings.

 I'm excited to see their faces tomorrow.  I love the giving so much more than the receiving.  I love being their Momma.  This is the stuff that my dreams have been made of.  At this time of year, I especially am thankful for the Savior, Jesus Christ.  I know He lives.  He heard our cries.  He heard our pleas.  He heard our prayers.  He answered in His own time.  And He continues to do so.

Siblings.
A group shot of the 6 cousins together.

This is the one we chose for our Christmas card, it shows their personalities so well.

 Wishing all of our family & friends a Merry Christmas
& the Happiest 2017. 


ps.  I know I am dreadfully behind on this blog.  One day, I'll catch up.  Be patient with us, we are busy making memories!