The Tooth Fairy has been awfully busy at our house recently. K's lost both of her top front teeth! She looks adorable. But it took quite a bit of work to get her to this point. Unlike her bottom teeth that were just loose and out, we all knew that the two top teeth were loose, for weeks. She had me check them at least once a day. When they started to get really loose however, she got a bit nervous, and really didn't want us to even try to pull them. She would get brave and let me try 'just once', and as I would get close she would start saying 'ow' before I even touched her tooth! So, these top teeth were literally hanging in her mouth before they came out, just 2 weeks apart.
 |
| We were at dinner with my pal Keri, and her daughter Ke. Our K was telling Ke about her tooth, and Ke offered to pull it out. I agreed to let her try, but really didn't think it would happen, I had tried a dozen times myself. But, just a couple of mins later, these two returned with tooth in hand! I was so proud of them both! Here they are posing for the camera with K's new smile. |
 |
| She couldn't stop talking about it! |
 |
| She's looking so grown up all of the sudden. So beautiful. |
 |
| Fast forward a couple of weeks, and the other tooth is super loose. She lets me try, 'just once', but then the ''ows' start again. One afternoon, just two weeks later, I picked her up at Heather's, and was met with one very happy little girl! She had let Heather pull it out. Yeah! |
 |
| K kept talking about how much better she felt. Isn't she a cutie!? |
 |
| And now, just a week later, guess what? That top on on the right is loose! Here we go again. |
 |
| It's a good thing she likes soup! |