Saturday, April 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Nana!


Happy Birthday Mom!  We are looking forward to celebrating with you tonight.  We wouldn't let this day go by without telling you how much we love you.  We do! 



T says: "I love her because she loves me. I like her ping pongs, and I like to play with her outside. I like to look for worms with her. I like to play in her basement". 

K says: "I like going to her house.  There's toys there.  I like playing ping pong with her.  I like to pull weeds with her. I like to snuggle with her at church.  I have the best Nana in the whole world".

Andy says: I love how much she loves K & T. She always appears to be excited to see them, and they are always happy to see her.  I also appreciate how much work she does in our yard.  Not only does she watch the kids, but she is working on our yard too!  I like how she includes the kids in that, she is teaching them so much about outside.  I know that she loves her family so much.  She would do anything for any family member, and goes to great lengths to help all of us.  I like that she lets me be one of her taste-testers of new recipes, we have similar tastebuds. Happy Birthday Rita!

Corrie says: I couldn't ask for a better role model, and there certainly isn't a better mother out there. You're the best! You have taught me so much, and continue to do so.  I can't wait until I'm a Nana, because it seems like so much fun, lots of work, but lots of fun.  You are happier than I've ever seen you when you are with your grandchildren.  Thank you being my mom. Thank you for your patience.  Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for subbing in my classroom, and thank you for taking such good care of K & T while I'm working.  You are one of their most favorite people in the whole world, and one of mine too! 

We hope this year is full of giggles, gardens, flowers, and fun!  Happy Birthday Nana!

Two of Nana's favorite things...grandchildren & flowers.