Wednesday, April 20, 2016

rainy day

Two weeks ago our weather was blustery and cold.  Teeball practice was cancelled. Again.  K & T were bummed as we drove home from Heather's one afternoon, and I broke the news to them.  T then suggested that they play in the rain.  I thought about it for a minute, and quickly realized that I had no reason to say no.  We were going home for the day, dinner wouldn't take long to make, and they were all geared up to play outside.  So, I agreed, and they squealed in delight.  When we got home, they grabbed their raincoats and umbrellas, and headed back out for some rainy fun.  Of course I snapped a few pictures of these rainbabies before they (or my camera) got too wet.

Ready to play!
Looking like a rainjacket model in this one.
Just keeping track of the goings-on in the neighborhood.
Happy as larks.
Just look at little man's smile!  I'm glad you asked to play in the rain T.  What a good idea!
And they are off on a little adventure! They ended up counting worms.  ;)

Rain, rain, go away... No way rain, we hope you'll stay!