On this day, I give much thanks to the good Lord for giving me the opportunity to be a mother, it is something that I have always dreamed of. I also think often about K & T's birth family and of my gratitude for them. It is incredible to me how they were able to put the kids' needs above their own. I hope that they know that K & T know how loved they are by our family, and by their birth family. We pray for their birth family each night with K & T. I also need to thank K & T's foster family who also helped mold and shape the kids into the great people they are.
On this day, I just want to say again, that I know the Lord hears our prayers, and in His own time He answers them. I will forever be in His debt.
Happy Mother's Day!