Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam!

I snapped these pictures on Sunday really quickly, so that I could remember what K & T looked like on their first Sunday in their new primary classes.  T is a Sunbeam!  (a Sunday School class for 3 year olds, this is a big step for him!) I can hardly believe that he is old enough to do this. I can't wait to see what he learns this year! His two nursery teachers followed the Sunbeams up this year, so it's great that he already knows them, and they know him. It's going to be big year for T!
Here's K as a CTR 4.  She was a Sunbeam last year and loved it.  She had two teachers that she really liked, and who really like her.  That makes learning so much fun!  She has a new teacher this year that I know she will adore too.
Primary is the place to be!