Wednesday, January 21, 2015

cousin pics

Last November we got the kids and their cousins together for a photo session at my mom's, just in time for Christmas cards.  We have a talented photographer who does such beautiful work, and is really easy to work with.  She truly captured the kids' personalities in these pictures, there were so many good ones that I could fill the blog with!  Here are some of my very favorites.
Beautiful K. 
Cousins N & A
Cousin S
Handsome T.
I love this one of K &T, their smiles are terrific!
Cousins S & Baby J
Another one of the newest brother & sister
I love how K & T are sitting so patiently while everyone is trying to get Baby J's attention.

This was our Christmas card picture this year.  I adore it!
A & N, two true beauties
I have so many favorites, including this one.  K really looks like the older sister here.
Our gorgeous boy.
T looking so grown up!
K's smile is so sweet here.
The gang.
Two of our favorite people!
Just the boys for this one.  I hope they are forever friends!
It's the girls' turn!  The red shirts looks so festive on these pretty dames.
Smile if you're ready for snow!  
Every time I look at these pictures I smile.  We are so blessed to live near our family and to see each other so often.  Cousins rock!