I think the love that K & T have for outdoors is well documented, but I just had to snap a few shots at one their favorite parks last weekend. It's not a huge park at all, or even one that has the coolest stuff, but there's hardly anyone ever there, it's the perfect size for them to run around on, and I like the way the well worn paint looks in photos. :) So, here's K & T just doing their thing on a beautiful morning. Man oh man do I love weekends with them!
 |
| T insisted in Andy pushing him in this baby swing so he could go "HIGHER, WAY HIGHER"! |
 |
| Miss K is getting pretty good at pumping her legs to swing if we start her off with a solid push. |
 |
| I couldn't get this guy to look directly at me for anything. I'm documenting his stubbornness, and he is totally teasing me about it, just look at that grin! Silly kid. |
 |
| Looking more and more grown up every day, K is one beautiful soul, inside and out. |
 |
| We just love watching these two play together. They have their little bickering moments, but usually are the best of friends. See K at top of the slide? They were playing an all out game of chase. |
 |
| Run T, Run! |
 |
| They are getting really good/brave at climbing things. |
 |
| T goes right up without looking back. |
 |
| And one final picture, a family selfie on the slide. I love these people to the moon and back! |