Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I tried to get a decent picture of K & T wearing their Father's Day shirts with both of them smiling and looking at the camera so that I could frame a picture for Andy.  Although I didn't get the perfect shot, these two couldn't be any cuter. They sure do love their Daddy a whole, whole bunch. Here are some of the pictures from our photo shoot.





I asked each of them what they liked to do with their Daddy, here are their responses.

K said she likes to play ipad with her Daddy.  She said she also likes it when Andy sprays her with the water hose when they are outside watering the plants.

T said he likes to go outside and play baseball.  (He thinks any game with a ball is baseball).  T said he also likes to shovel with Dad and help him water the plants.  They are certainly two peas in a pod, T & Daddy.

Happy Father's Day Andy, you are an incredible man, a gifted father and a wonderful daddy to K & T.  We are blessed to live in a family with you!  We love, love, love you!