Sunday, June 29, 2014
another big step....
Where oh where does time go?? How can it be time to do this already? I feel like our little man just came home, but here we are. We began potty training T this week, and I have to say it is a completely different experience than it was training K. We are just a couple of days in so far, and T really is trying his best. I was a little frustrated this week (not in front of him) and was venting to my mom that he wasn't picking it up as quickly as I thought he could. She so kindly reminded me that he is learning something brand new, and it is a new responsibility for him, taking care of his business. She's totally right and has done this six times to my one. In any case, it's just a wonder that we are here already, slow down time!!!