Thursday, June 20, 2013

Shoes

K & T are all about shoes at our house, which I find a little funny since we don't wear shoes in the house.  T has loved to play in the shoes that pile up by our front door since the moment that he learned to crawl.  If you're not sure where he is in the house, chances are that he is standing there by the front door trying to put on someone's shoes.  Because shoes can be considered an accessory, K naturally loves shoes too. Just this week I tried to snap photos whenever I saw the kids playing in the shoes... all of this happened in just a week! 
K wearing Mommy's shoes
T trying on Mommy's house shoes
K thought Mommy's gym shoes were cool
More house shoes
And now we're standing...
...and we're off!
Still working on those gymmers!
"See me Mommy?"
"Me wook per-fec! (I look perfect!)"
K trying to put her shoes on by herself, she usually does pretty well.
See?
Monkey See, Monkey Do, T's trying to put his shoes on too!
Recently T learned to put K's pink church shoes on by himself.  We can't keep them off him.
See? I think he likes the loud sound they make when he marches across the floor.
T recently grabbed Andy's socks and put them on.  They were SO BIG, and he thought he was hilarious!
Boots are in the shoe basket and can do in a pinch T learned this week.
Aunt Em bought K this little dance outfit with matching adorable....
SHOES!
T found more of K's church shoes, this time he went for classic black.
And one more pic of our darling dancer.  She really wants to go to dance class!
Heaven only knows why we have so many toys when clearly our littles would be happy with a basket of shoes!