One of my favorite things to do is watch Andy play with K & T. They are like three kids playing together when they pile up on the floor, roll balls back & forth across the family room , chase in the yard, tickle fight, and stack blocks to knock down. Both K & T adore Andy, and talk about him during the day after asking where he is in the morning (as soon as they wake up). When he comes home from work, Andy makes a conscious effort to sit down & talk to the kids (who are usually eating dinner when he walks in the door) about their day. He hugs & kisses each one of us, and no matter what kind of day he's had, he is ready to play with them & help me.
Andy really is a great guy, a tremendous husband & a fantastic daddy. I truly hope that K will find a husband, a long time from now, who cooks dinner, cleans bathrooms & folds laundry like her daddy does. Certainly T will learn that being this kind of man is important, especially because he sees his daddy pitching in 100% of the household chores. I certainly appreciate all of Andy's efforts, and know that not every gal has it so good. I count myself as very lucky!
When I asked K what she loved to do with Daddy, she told me "me swinging the swings". So, I think she loves to be outside & having Andy push her on the swings. Good thing this happens often!
I asked T the same question, and he answered, "Daddy's hoooome" in a singing-songy voice. I guess he loves when Daddy is home! Guess what Buddy, me too.
Happy Father's Day Andy, you are a blessing to all of us. We love you!