We have been having so much fun getting ready for Valentine's Day, that I haven't had a chance to go back and write about Christmas yet! Sometimes I feel like writing this blog is another job, but I know in my heart it's really important to do. So, I'll always be behind because I'm trying to live in the moment with K & T. Anyway, I just wanted to share what we've been up to this weekend. Our church had a family dance on Friday night, and I got to make the decorations/photo booth accessories for it. The kids insisted that they try the 'sticks' as they called them before we went to the dance. Of course, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of our little lovelies. Oh how we love them!
 |
| What a dapper gentleman T makes. |
 |
| Sans hat. |
 |
| Sans stache. |
 |
| Such a cutie in a bow tie. #hunkforsure |
 |
| The princess with pretty lips. |
 |
| Now she looks legit. The crown makes it. |
 |
| This picture cracks me up! T was trying so hard not to giggle! |
 |
| At the dance we took a few more pictures. I'd pay $1 to kiss this guy. |
 |
| LOVE for days (or 20 years!) Man, am I lucky to have this man in my life. He is my valentine for sure. |
 |
| K & T LOVED the music. They jumped/danced/skipped/ran around with their pals all night. They also learned the Cha-Cha slide & the Bunny Hop. |
 |
| Me & T getting our groove on. |
 |
| Daddy & K dancing the night away. |
 |
| T moved his little feet as fast as they would go at some points. He has natural rhythm. |
 |
| T asking a couple of the girls to dance. They all ended up running around in a big circle, it was so cute! |
 |
| K & her friend O had a ball dancing together. We have been friends with O's family for years, and are so sad that they are moving to Utah next week. What will we do without their lemonade stands, summer parties, seeing them ride bikes in the neighborhood, heart attacks, and their constant friendship? We love the four littles in this family, and will dearly miss watching them grow. We love you L family! |
 |
| T & K, my pal Heather's daughter, took a turn dancing together. |
 |
| Dancing with more friends. It was such a fun night, we all had a ball! |
Happy Valentine's Day from our little loves!