This past Friday I was on my flex day from work so I got be home to watch the kids. The kids and I decided that we would go to the store and eat lunch at Costco, which is a favorite activity for K and T. I knew that we needed to get flowers for Mother's Day on Friday because we had most of Saturday full of scheduled activities.
Driving to Costco was uneventful. After eating some samples and looking around, we went over to the flowers to see if we could find some that we all liked to give to Corrie. We looked at several different bouquets of flowers. I asked K and T if they liked each bouquet. I asked about one with several white roses. T looked at me like I was not speaking English. K said "No! I don't like". I tried one with yellow roses. T must have thought I was still speaking a foreign language. K said "No! I don't like". I tried one with lots of different bright colors like yellow, orange, blue, etc. T did not even look at me when I asked him. K said (surprise), "No! I don't like it". We walked over to another group of flowers and I got the same response from both. I decided to switch tactics. I asked K which flowers she liked. She found three groups of flowers that she liked. I asked why she liked them and she said "Purple". So I guessed our bouquet would need to have purple flowers to please Corrie's biggest cheerleader. This is the bouquet that we ended up with. Hopefully, Corrie likes purple flowers also.
Corrie, you are a great mom. It is very obvious that you love these children will all of your heart. K and T adore you and always want to be close to you. I am glad that you are so happy with K and T. I want you to be happy.
We hope you have a great Mother's Day Corrie.